What we collect
Freemans Cleaning may collect personal information which we receive when:
- You use our website
- You use our services
- You contact us or
- You are a recipient of our services.
We may collect the following types of information:
- Your name, address, telephone numbers and other contact details.
- Email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the List of cookies we collect section.
Why do we collect this information?
We collect your personal information to:
- Provide you with the services that you may request from us.
- Meet our legal and regulatory obligations.
How do we collect this information?
We collect personal information:
- Directly from customers: e.g. when a customer signs up to receive our services or register on our website.
- From publicly available sources: e.g. social media, internet services.
We are committed to keeping your information up to date as far as is reasonably possible. However if you believe that we have made an error, then please contact us as we have outlined below and we will use reasonable endeavours to correct.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Keeping your information safe and secure.
Freemans Cleaning is committed to keeping customers personal information secure to protect it from being inappropriately or accidentally accessed, used, shared or destroyed, and against it being lost.
Third party access
Access to your personal information is only allowed when required by law, we do not, and will never, sell or share your information with third parties.
How long do we keep personal information for?
We will only retain customers personal information for as long as it needs it to carry out a particular purpose or meet a particular obligation.
If you have consented to receive marketing information, you may opt out at a later date by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
Links to other websites:
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Access to personal information.
To make a request to Freemans Cleaning Ltd for any personal information we may hold, we need you to contact us by emailing us email@example.com
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
How to contact us:
By email : firstname.lastname@example.org
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.